zondag 28 december 2014

Recent Finishes

These are some things that I finished recently:
  • In December 1983 my aunt Els sent us (my mother, my 2 sisters, and me) a Christmas card with a small cross-stitch image on it. Now, 31 years later, I stitched the pattern up for each of us  as a Christmas present. My aunt is no longer with us, but we're sure that she would have been so pleased.
  • I finished reading the beautiful  'Alice in wonderland & Alice in spiegelland' book that I recently bought at boekhandel Stevens and that was signed by illustrator Floor Rieder herself during a book signing session there.
  • And finally I finished this pair of mittens (knitted out of blue Cascade 220 yarn) that my youngest daughter had asked for.







H

1 opmerking:

  1. Wat leuk die borduurtjes! En wat een mooi geschenk zo. Wanten zien er aangenaam warm uit en een mooie kleur!

    Groetjes
    Miriam

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen