vrijdag 29 maart 2013

Various Stages of Completion...




I've been working on several knitting projects lately, and as the title suggests, they are in various stages of completion;
  • there is one Finished Object (this pair of socks that had been on my needles for months now, it was definitely time to get it finished)
  • there is one Nearly Finished Object (my Stained Glass Staccato cardigan)
And then, there is this box of yarn that I ordered from Penelope Craft. The box contains enough yarn for several projects, and I think that I will start three projects right away (so those are three projects about to get started - but more about that in a later post).
I would have loved to go to the Brei- en Haakdagen, today and/or tomorrow, but that's just not possible for me yet. I'm sure I would have bought a lot of yarn there, so I felt that ordering this box of yarn was a good alternative ;)
And as a nice extra the box also contained a Penelope Craft bag, so that made me happy too!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten