vrijdag 15 februari 2013

Three finished objects




This week I finished three projects. That may seem like a lot, but two of them were small projects that I started earlier this year; a pair of Mittens 101 (by Kate Atherley) and another All Shawl (by Doris Chan).
The third finished object is a project that I started in 2009 (!), a Neat Ripple Blanket by Attic 24. I took a good look at it earlier this week, and decided that it was big enough. So I finished a row that was half-finished, wove in the ends, and hey presto, we finally have that throw on our living room couch!
I actually finished four objects this week, because I also knit a hat. It was a very simple project, and I will show you the hat as soon as I have written out the pattern for it (which will probably be next week, so stay tuned for that!).

1 opmerking:

  1. Heerlijk, 4 affo's in 1 week. Ga je meteen nieuwe projecten opstarten of ligt er nog meer dat eerst af 'moet'?

    Groetjes
    Miriam

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen