woensdag 13 juni 2012

Lotus




I know it has been a while since I last blogged, but in the meantime I did finish some projects (and I started a new project too). One of the things that I finally finished is the Lotus cardigan (by Marie Wallin). I started this project about a year ago, with yarn (Katia Mississippi 3) that was gifted to my by my mother as a birthday gift.
This cardigan took me a loooooooong time to finish and I’ve worked on several other projects in between working on this one, but I did want to try and finish it before my next birthday came up, and I succeeded in that (just...). Especially the crocheted parts of this cardigan took me a long time to do, and I sometimes found it difficult to work from the written instructions (unfortunately there were no charts to work from). But I got there in the end, and I absolutely love the result! My Lotus looks great with a skirt or a dress, and I feel quite proud of having made this myself. So, all’s well that ends well :)
The only thing that I did different from the pattern is I added a string of crochet chain stitches on either side, so that I can sort of close the cardigan.

1 opmerking:

  1. Ooooh, wat is dat een ontzettend leuk vestje zeg! Wat minder kleurig als ik van je gewend ben, maar heel erg mooi (past overal bij zo natuurlijk)

    Groetjes
    Miriam

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen