vrijdag 26 februari 2010

Myra Wood - Crazy Lace

About 2 months ago I read about this book on someone's blog (I forgot who's blog it was, but it was a very positive review). So I decided to order this book - via Myra's website - and when the book came I liked it so much that I immediately ordered a copy for my friend C. as well. I can really recommend the book, the pictures are beautiful and very inspirational. I noticed that there is a Crazy Lace group on Ravelry. And you can hear an interview with Myra Wood in episode 30 of the Never Not Knitting podcast. I haven't done any crazy lace knitting myself yet, but I did buy some yarn that I'm going to use for it. I have some idea of what I want to make, but it's still a a bit vague. I'll probably start this as a holiday knitting project, but I'm already looking forward to it!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten